Friday, June 29, 2007

Colavita Time Trial

Tomorrow's the Colavita Time Trial. This will be my third time doing this race. Right now, I just want to have a faster time than last month and come home with some good Colavita pasta. The pasta makes it all worth while-- yum-mmy!

Last race--time to beat... 45:12.

Also, I think I'm going to do the "6 hrs of Paint Creek" mountain bike race (solo) on 15 Jul. Pops is planning to race, so rather than spend the day sitting around the camp by myself, I'll just spend it riding. My plan is to not "go fast", or not "go hard", just "go". I've done 6 hour rides before so (I think) if I can just keep a steady pace, I should be able to do ok. Unfortunately, if I ride, that will mean I won't be there to help support Pops during his transitions. But,if we plan ahead, we should be ok.

No comments: