Thursday, September 6, 2007

John Bryan Fast Lap

The final "Fast Lap" of the Fall Series was last night.

So, for the series my times are:

1st race: 36:29
2nd race: DNF (crashed out)
3rd race: 35:28

I managed to shave 1 minute and 1 second from my previous time-- I'm pretty happy with that!

The "Fast Lap" series has been both challenging and fun. I started doing this series to become a better rider. I think I've met that goal. I've overcome some "mental issues" I had with obstacles and I feel a little more confidant pushing myself to kick my speed up a little.

Next up- The "12 hours of Dauset" on the 22nd. I'm really getting excited about this race. It will really be good to see and ride with the "chit-chat" girls and to hang out with our bike friends again. Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Sarah S. said...

That is awesome Chica!!!!
Way to go on your time!

I can't wait for Dausett! It is going to be a blast. I am headed to performance and REI this weekend to see what they have good for "coordinating" jerseys!
talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

We can't wait to see you either!