Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fall is here!

Well, I think summer is gone. The last couple of days the temperature at night has dropped to the mid 40's with the daytime high only getting up to the mid 60s. Soon, it will be winter again, and I'll be back to riding my bike in the basement. But, until then, if the sun is out, I will be too.

Yesterday was gorgeous- a "textbook" fall day. No humidity, a chill in the air, a bright blue sky and plenty of sun. A perfect day for mountain bike riding. And, as luck would have it, the grand opening of a new Mountain Bike Trail "MoMBA".

This trail is wonderful! About 9 miles of great flowing trails with some good climbs, descents, and technical sections. The trail is extremely well marked and does a great job of letting riders know what difficultly to expect on each trail.







I didn't get to see all of the trail yesterday, but I'm sure we'll be going back there again soon. Can't wait!

1 comment:

H.O. Blues said...

Wow, a fun, well signed trail!

This could call for a "road" trip from Middle Georgia to the Buckeye state!

Craig