Saturday, April 26, 2008

SW Ohio Senior Olympics 20K TT


Okay, it's official, I'm a senior....citizen? No, how about "Olympian"?. (Is it legal for a "senior" anything to wear pigtails, and call herself PopsTART. Sadly, probably not.)

But today, I can call myself a Senior Olympian, a silver medalist senior Olympian no less!

Todays race, which was cold and wet, didn't have a very big turn out. Next Saturday, we'll return for the remaining events (5K, 10K and the 1 mile TTs).

Now, it's off to the early bird special! ....(sorry, Seinfeld reference)

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

WHOOT!!!!

Unknown said...

Angie, you're only a senior if you act like it. You're still just another roadie/MTB girl in my eyes!

Sarah S. said...

My little Chica! You are too cute! I promise I will call you this week, with our move and work we have been swamped out here! I think we may have to do a NY--OH road trip this summer!!!! MISS YOU TERIBLY!