Monday, November 5, 2007

It's time to pay the piper...

With all of the beautiful weekends we've been enjoying lately, I knew the day would come to pay-up. So this morning, when we actually heard the "S" word mentioned in the weather report, I knew our time was up. Yep, they actually said we had a chance of Snow Showers! Good grief! I don't expect we'll see anything sticking, but I'm sure that's not too far in the future. It looks like it'll be back to the basement for the next 4 months for me.

And while I'm complaining- can I just say that I'm sick and tired of changing the clocks back and forth. Can we just pick a time and stick with it? Holy crap! Enough all ready! Although "falling back" is easier than "springing forward" - it is still stupid! Here's an idea, why don't we just split the difference. We could set the clocks ahead 1/2 hour next spring and then leave them alone!!! I'm sure I'm not the first person to come up with this dandy little idea... Any takers?

Okay- enough whining for today... the basement awaits!

No comments: