Monday, May 26, 2008

So, she's not smarter than a fifth grader?

The other night I was wasting time surfing around on Youtube when I came across this tidbit. I was so "impressed" I just had to share!

Kellie Pickler

As many of you know, I don't watch network TV (the last network TV show I watched was "Frasier") and I have NEVER watched "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?" or "American Idol". Now I know why.

Being so sheltered, I had no idea who this dingbat was, let alone that she was a "celebrity". I just do not understand how a functioning adult can be so dumb! This chick makes Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson look like a couple of rocket scientists!!

A lady that I work with thinks it was all an "act". She thinks she's really "dumb like a fox". I'm not so sure. And really, I don't like pointing fingers at dumb blondes. I know that I've demonstrated (on more than one occasion) that sometimes I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed- but, at least when I have a blonde moment, I KNOW I had a blonde moment!

Oh well, maybe someone will be a pal and tell her..

1 comment:

Mark D. said...

wonder if she even made it past the 5th grade?