Tuesday, February 26, 2008

They've got Bodies in Cinci...

We had a pretty good snow storm on Thursday and Friday, so there was no way we were going to be able to ride on Saturday. So.....

ROAD TRIP!!!

Pops and I went to the Cincinnati Museum and saw Bodies the exhibition. It was pretty cool! I had read about this traveling show several years ago and thought it might be cool. Apparently, this show has created somewhat of a local controversy. The only reason I knew it was showing in Cinci is because the news was reporting how a local group was protesting the show. But, by the amount of people the exhibition drew on Saturday, the protester are fighting a lost cause. The place was packed- it looked like the Stones were in town!. Pops and I were joking that we drove to Cinci just to stand in line. But, even after fighting the crowds, I enjoyed the show.

Everyone has a body, but just how often to you get to see what it really looks like.

No comments: